October 4, 2008

Christmas Has Arrived!

I feel like a little girl who's been waiting for Santa for a long time and his arrival is imminent. Earlier this week, I noticed that the home page for Crafts 'n Things now features the December issue of the magazine. That means that my copy of the magazine should arrive any day. (One of the advantages of a subscription: having your copy in hand before it's on the newsstand!)
I never tire of looking through holiday idea books. Although I primarily consider myself a paper crafter, there is inspiration to be found everywhere. Just look at this cover and you'll see what I mean.
2008 12 CnT Cover
I must admit that there is another reason that I'm excited. I can't wait to see my Christmas projects in print. Although I've had projects published in several issues now (since Amos Publishing acquired The Rubber Stamper,) these are the first that I designed specifically for Crafts 'n Things.
Have you seen the mail carrier?