March 15, 2009

More from the Fanciful Flight Collection

I guess I might as well admit it. I got carried away and couldn’t stop. When I began to create cards for the “Fanciful Flight Birdhouse” feature for the April 2009 issue of Crafts ‘n Things, I kept thinking of additional ways to use the Bird’s Nest set (Oxford Impressions) on the Scrapperdashery Twelfth Night patterned paper.
Below, you’ll find the eight cards that were not published. After creating twelve different cards, I told myself that enough is enough – even though I still had more ideas. (As with the four cards and the envelops that were published, the images were stamped with Coffee Archival™ Ink and colored with Adirondack® Dye Ink Pads.) The Bird’s Nest is definitely a versatile set. I think that my next post will prove that.
09 04 Lynn Roberts Fanciful Card 21 09 04 Lynn Roberts Fanciful Card 22
09 04 Lynn Roberts Fanciful Card 23 09 04 Lynn Roberts Fanciful Card 24
09 04 Lynn Roberts Fanciful Card 25 09 04 Lynn Roberts Fanciful Card 26
09 04 Lynn Roberts Fanciful Card 27 09 04 Lynn Roberts Fanciful Card 28