December 19, 2009

30 Minute Card Ideas: Love

This was a first for me. I finally decided to take the challenge to submit a couple of projects for the 30 Minute Card Ideas section of Crafts 'n Things. Both these projects as well as other quick creations can be found on page 63 of the February 2010 issue.
The "Love Tag" employs one of my favorite color combinations, black and white with a punch of red. The elegant paper from DCWV and paper sticker made this a quick go together. (Instructions here.)
2010 02 LRoberts 30 Minute Love Tag
For a totally different look, try my "Love Poste." The postage collage stamp (Dawn Hauser™ for Inkadinkado®) made this another easy project. Pop dots and Inkssentials™ Glossy Accents™ give added dimension to the butterfly postage. Of course I've used my favorite Adirondack® inks. (Instructions here.)
2010 02 LRoberts 30 Minute Love Poste Card
The instructions for these projects and many more are available at craftsnthings.com. (Look under the drop down menu for the "Free Stuff" tab.) You'll find hours of inspiration as well as close-ups of these projects.