May 18, 2008

Storing Your ATCs with Glitz and Sparkle

I'm afraid that my photo doesn't adequately show the details of this ATC holder. (That's my hand in the picture, and I couldn't hold the chain and get the right angle to spotlight the glitz at the same time.) When I finished this project, my evaluation was "gaudy cute." You'll find a better picture on page 65 in the April 2008 issue of Crafts 'n Things.
Purse 1
After purchasing a mini album from the dollar bin at the craft store, I realized it was the perfect size for ATC storage. All it took was Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers, Swirly Element by Postmodern Design, Stickles Glitter Glue, and jewels for added bling. By adding the hibiscus eyelets and ball chain that I colored to match with Adirondack Alcohol Metallic Gold Mixative, the mini album was transformed into a little purse, the perfect size for transporting ATCs. Check out the details to make your own "gaudy cute" holder in Crafts 'n Things.