May 18, 2008

When This You See, Remember Me.

Whenever I looked at the Santos Doll stamp, this saying kept going through my head. I finally realized that it was from the cover of the autograph book that I had as a child. Remembering is important. This card holder can provide a perfect place for you to store the cards that you plan to send or those you receive for special occasions, a way to help you "remember."
You'll find the details of how I used Adirondack Dye Ink Pads to transform readily available Kraft envelops on page 80 of the June 2008 issue of Crafts 'n Things. The Exiled Occasion Phrases were the perfect stamps for my dividers. If you don't own a binding system - I used my RubiCoil, use your imagination to bind your own special place for remembrances.

1 LRoberts Remember Card Keeper Front

Stamps: Santos Doll by Invoke Arts, Wooden Ruler Design by Postmodern Design, Remember by Stampa Rosa, Artista Quad by Stampendous, and Exiled Occasion Phrases by La Pluma