October 17, 2010

ATCs – Beyond Trading: Sweet Fairy Eyelet Ornament

When I first saw this image from Suzanne Melvin's Fairy Sweets plate (Oxford Impressions), I was fascinated. Her look is slightly impish, and I knew that she had to find a place on our already heavily decorated tree.
2010 12 LRoberts ATCs Beyond Trading Sweet Fairy Eyelet
The ornament box is one that I created just for this project. You can find the pattern and instructions in the December 2010 issue of Crafts 'n things® at page 50. I used some of my favorite Ranger® products: Tim Holtz™ Adirondack® Alcohol Inks and Metallic Mixatives, Tim Holtz™ Distress Ink, Adirondack® Dye Ink, and Archival™ Ink. The crystal trim provides the perfect finish.
One little ornament might be lost on our tree. I think this little angel needs some friends!