October 17, 2010

Is It Christmas Yet!

Christmas is definitely one of my favorite holidays, and part of the satisfaction results from the warm fuzzies that accompany handmade projects and gifts. I'm lured by the preview of the December cover and the promise that Crafts 'n things® will show me "how to make the 2010 holiday season your creative best!"
2010 12 CNT
These bullets about the upcoming issue caught my eye:
  • Hand-crafted holiday cards and gifts, quick-and-clever ornaments and dazzling décor ideas abound in the December issue. (Occasionally, I'm clever, but now I can be dazzling!)
  • Check out the Budget-Savvy Gifts section for a dozen handmade gift ideas that fit your budget and don't scrimp on style. You don't need to spend a fortune to make your loved ones feel treasured! (Who isn't looking for inexpensive ways to pamper our loved ones.)
  • Go directly to the top of Santa's "Nice List" when you give homemade decadent treats -- from heavenly cappuccino truffles to beautifully packaged chocolate chip banana bread, every morsel packs a dollop of holiday happiness. (In days when everyone seems to be on a diet of some sort, I enjoy looking at all the luscious treats even when I don't make them.)
It may not be Halloween yet, but I'm looking forward to beginning Christmas preparations. Want to join me?