October 17, 2010

Christmas on the Edge Mini Album

I’ve completed Christmas albums in the past and always regretted that the stamped images were not as visible as I would have liked. When I viewed my beautiful new Christmas images from Just for Fun, I couldn’t bear the thought of a similar fate. This album, found at page 59 of the December 2010 issue of Crafts 'n Things® was the result.
2010 12 LRoberts On the Edge Mini Album 01
The Weathered White embossing powder (Embossing Antiquities™ ) is perfect when you don't want a bright white effect. If you notice the sprinkle of color around the sampler photograph, that's Tim Holtz™ Distress Embossing Powders. Questions about how to journal on black? That's not a problem with Ranger's ® Inkssentials™ White Opaque Pen.
Not only have I created an heirloom quality project, I can enjoy my stamps without turning the pages. You'll find complete directions and patterns in Crafts 'n Things®.