May 8, 2010

30 Minute Card Ideas: Flowers and Fruit

Thirty minute card ideas. Don't you love that concept! What's more, you can find all the directions for these cards online in the June 2010 issue of Crafts 'n Things. All inks are Ranger® products, and both cards use stamps from Oxford Impressions. Now, a look at my two cards.
I've typically avoid coloring, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to add my own twist to these lovely flowers. The image is from the Fairest Flower, the same plate that I used in my "Walk in the Garden" ATC project this month. Definitely versatile images, and it can be fun to use your ink pads for coloring. You'll find this card on page 32 of the magazine, and the instructions are here.
2010 06  LRoberts 30 Minute Flower Card
If you prefer not to bother with staying between the lines, here's the project for you. In this L'Abrege card, you simply stamp and emboss over your beautiful background. The LeJardin image, another plate that I used in the "Walk in the Garden" ATC project, puts the pear and writing together for you. This card is on page 34 of the magazine, and the instructions are here.
2010 06  LRoberts 30 Minute L'ABREGE Card