April 12, 2008

A Few of My Favorites

It can be difficult to scrapbook things that don’t go together. The challenge is met here through the red QuicKutz subtitles, random doodling with red and white pens, and stamps that draw the images together.


Recognize the gold bow? That was around a box of Valentine candy. By outlining with a red pen, this became the perfect titleholder for rub-on “favorites.”

Notice that these pages appear wider than 11 x 8 ½? They are. All my “favorites” wouldn’t fit on two pages, so I added a page that was just 3 ½ inches wide between them. I used the “hot knife” point from my Walnut Hollow Creative Versa-Tool to trim the page protector to the proper size. (Think a very hot Exacto knife.) Cutting with the hot blade fuses the pages together, an easy way to cut the perfect size.