April 12, 2008

Technology Shapes Friendships

Ten years ago, the computer had no bearing on my relationships other than when I typed an occasional letter. Five years ago, I participated in internet groups that revolved around common interests. Now, technology plays an integral part in my friendships (documented further in a page not included in this album) and provides an easy way to maintain contact. I can’t help but wonder what twist technology will bring in the next five years, but I plan to be ready!



Deli paper was painted for a textured “grass.” After I dabbed the Ranger
Adirondack Copper Metallic Acrylic Paint Dabber onto the background cardstock through Punchinello, I liked the effect on the Punchinello and tore it into pieces to include in the layout. The houses were constructed from scraps with pen added details.